Nova Vita Firebird Sauvignon Blanc (750mL)
- Perfect for enjoying now
- Free Shipping For Orders Over $149
- Earn Store Credit With Every Purchase
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
|Aroma & Palate||Passionfruit, broad bean and crisp minerality|
|Style||Classic Adelaide Hills|
It’s hard to find a bad Sauvignon Blanc coming out of the Adelaide Hills, but this “Firebird” SB from Nova Vita is even better than most.
Crisp and balanced, with a complex mix of fresh citrus showing in the acidity and some tasteful snow-pea notes.
- Three blocks , 2 vineyards, 3 different clones
- Machine harvested and tank fermented
- Balanced acid and fruit sweetness
- Mineral backbone
- Zesty fruit characters
- Passionfruit, snow peas, limes, lantana and honeydew
About the Winemaker
“Nova Vita”, new life, is a reference to the new life formed by winemakers Mark & Jo Kozned’s total commitment to their Adelaide Hills product, and the firebird featured on their labels is a reference both to this and their Russian heritage. The recently-established Tunnel Hill vineyard adds a few new varietals to their initial chardy-sauav-blanc-pinot-gris-shiraz offerings.